It's been quite awhile, possibly years(!) since I've done a 10 Things About Me post. I think it'd be fun, and if you want to play along, link to a blog post in the comments. Or maybe just share ONE thing about yourself in the comments.
1. I don't like cardigans or sweaters that don't close in the front with buttons or a zipper.
2. My least favorite chore is unloading the dishwasher. I hate it even more than loading the dishwasher!
3. I have a constant back and forth with myself over cutting bangs again, and then knowing as soon as I cut them I would grow them out again.
4. My favorite late night snack is sliced avocado on toast with salt sprinkled on top.
5. If I had to pick one non-alcoholic drink of choice it would be Pellegrino.
6. And my alcoholic drink of choice would be a moscow mule, followed by an ice cold beer as a close second favorite.
7. My least favorite meal is breakfast.
8. I have never driven a motorcycle, nor been a passenger on one.
9. Photographs make me truly, truly happy. Having just one amazing photo every so often of my children or a place we visited, is enough to make me smile for days.
10. I have had pierced ears since I was a baby, but was never allowed to get a second hole. House rules. So what do you think I got on my honeymoon? Yep, a second piercing.