Home

House Project- Mudroom

The mudroom has been pretty bare for a few years. We had a big bench with hooks and cubbies when we first moved in, but Lola chewed those corners up pretty quickly. Once Lola had to find a new home, this mudroom has sat pretty empty ever since. We added this mid century bench that I picked up on ebay. But we have been staring at the circuit breaker box ever since. I decided to try my simple and cheap diy of oversized print mounted on foam board. It worked so well here. And since I already had the spray adhesive and the acrylic paint, this time we went with an aqua color, I only had to get the print and then buy the foam board. So this total came to only $11. And what a difference it has made. I used one of the photos I took in Yosemite for this project.

A close up of the aqua edge.